I. Collection of Personal Data
Whenever you fill a Registration Form to enquire about a particular certification and/or our Training Program leading to that certification, your Personal Information (i.e. your name, e-mail id and contact number) is collected and stored in our database, which, in turn, is used to provide the information requested by you, and also to share any Special Offer(s) that you can avail while using our services.
Providing Personal Data to us is voluntary. If you do not provide Personal Data to us, you will not be able to benefit from the respective functionality offered by our websites, such as communication, downloading of documents, etc.
The purpose for which your Personal Data is collected are described below along with a brief description of how your Personal Data may be handled in each case:
- Communicating with you: We will follow up on comments and other requests that you submit to us through our website such as online queries or registering your attendance at a conference. This may include calling you at the contact number provided by you or communicating via email.
- Direct marketing and promotion: Direct marketing and/or promotional efforts by or on behalf of Knowlett Learning may include:
– Providing you with specific information that you have requested online
– Providing more general information about other Knowlett Learning offerings.
- Recruitment: If you submit a resume or job application online, we will use your Personal Data for recruitment-related purposes which may include contacting you via email, telephone or by post. In some cases, you may be required to register on our website so as to provide you with the access to track your application progress online.
- Maintaining the website and conducting customer satisfaction surveys: We may use your Personal Data in order to maintain and improve our website or for the purpose of conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
II. Sensitive Personal Data
As a general rule, Knowlett Learning Does Not collect “Sensitive Personal Data” through its website. “Sensitive Personal Data” means Personal Data concerning racial or ethnic origin, religious or political beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life, the commission or alleged commission by the subject of any offence, or any proceedings for any offence committed or alleged to have been committed by the subject. By volunteering unsolicited sensitive Personal Data to us (e.g. by submitting your resume or a job application online), you expressly consent to your Personal Data being used as described in this Policy.
Also, we Do Not collect any Sensitive Personal Data concerning bank details and credit card numbers – they are collected by Payment Gateway Providers and/or Banks themselves.
III. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Knowlett Learning automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Knowlett Learning may use this information to customise the advertising and content you see and to fulfil your requests for certain products and services. However, Knowlett Learning does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
IV. Information Sharing and Legal Disclosure
Knowlett Learning may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to government subpoenas, warrants, court orders, or such other legal process, potentially, in any country where we do business;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Knowlett Learning;
V. Display Advertising
- Knowlett Learning has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Knowlett Learning along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
VI. Third-Party Websites
- Knowlett Learning does not share prospect/participant information with Third Parties. However, our website may provide links to third-party websites. However, Knowlett Learning does not make any representations or warranties with respect to such third-party websites.
- You should be aware that the owners and operators of such third-party websites might collect, use or transfer personal data under different terms and conditions than Knowlett Learning.
- We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Website. The purpose of using these cookies is to analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
- We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- Modification/Removal of Personal Data: If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Knowlett Learning. If you have provided personal information to Knowlett Learning and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify us at email@example.com
- Right to Opt Out of Information Sharing
To opt-out of any email marketing related communications at any time, You can also contact us at +91 120 – 4570-257 | Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out of written communication.
- If you opt out from receiving Email offers, SMS, CALL we may still send (via e-mail or otherwise) important information about your account(s) with us (if applicable) regarding products/services that you have previously purchased.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your information on our Knowlett Learning website is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Knowlett Learning uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access through access control procedures, network firewalls, and physical security measures.
- Furthermore, Knowlett Learning retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
X. Notification of Changes to this Policy
Questions or Suggestions:
You hereby agree that your visit to this Website will be governed by the above mentioned terms and conditions and authorise Knowlett Learning LLP to contact and assist you with information regarding the Training, Consulting, or Support services.